Commercial Round Shelter:
The 30′ W x 40′ L x 15′ H Commercial Round Shelter is ideal for industrial and commercial use. Besides storage, the 1,200 square feet structure can be transformed into an assembly area, workshop, or a field fabrication station. Doors are operated by a crank on the exterior and are included in the package.
Ruggedness and durability are the key hallmarks of the 30′ W x 40′ L x 15′ H Commercial Round Shelter, thanks to a dual cover tensioning system and a frame that is constructed using galvanized heavy steel. The shelters’ large size makes it ideal for use as a workshop area or a multiple car and truck storage facility. It also provides superior protection to animals and for materials and equipment storage.
As far as single tube construction is concerned, heavy galvanized steel ensures that the frame is the heaviest possible. Despite this, the Commercial 40′ Round Shelter can be assembled quickly, right from the package. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. Heat welded seams feature in all fabric components.
A dual cover tensioning system allows the shelter to be adjusted easily and quickly in all directions. The door can be winched up from the exterior of the building, using the provided crank, and requires very little exertion. The round cover design prevents any water logging or snow build-up. The cover includes wind release flaps.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Fourteen cable earth anchors and a set of auger anchors are included with the unit.
Commercial Round Shelter Features and Specifications:
- Heavy-Duty Galvanized Finish – All Steel Frame
- Roll Up Mechancal Door On both ends
- Wind Brace Support on Each Corner
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Double Cover Tensioning System
- Complete Anchoring System Included
- 10 oz., CPAI-84 Fabric Cover and Door
- Assembles in Approximately Eight (8) Hours
- 2,200 lbs. Shipped in Two (2) Crates Via Motor Freight
- Arch spacing every 48 inches (4 foot spacing’s)
- Anchors Fourteen (14) 36″ Anchors & Fourteen (14) Augers Included
- Arches Eleven (11) on 48″ spacing: 2-3/8″ galvanized frame members
- Comes in White
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Cover UV protected, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz. weight
- Size 30′ Width x 40′ Length x 15′ Height
- Door Size 11′ Width x 12’6″ Height: Mechanical roll-up design
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
Have questions or need assistance in placing your order, call a specialist at 1-800-987-4337.
Shipping: All Rhino Shelter Portable Shelters are shipped by common truck carriers which normally provide curbside service. This means that you are responsible for unloading your shelter from the truck and moving it to where you are going to set it up. Some truck drivers will assist you in unloading the shelter and may have a tailgate hydraulic lift; others may not. For more information call us at 1-800-987-4337.