The Commercial Peaked Truss Building excellent structural integrity, thanks to the use of galvanized steel tubing which provides a robust framework. The maintenance-free fabric used does not compromise on the quality of protection it provides. Uses include: workshop and fabrication area, airplane hangar, sand or salt storage, livestock and hay storage, and riding arena.
Ruggedness and durability are the key hallmarks of the 65′ W x 49 ‘L x 26′ H Commercial Peaked Truss Building, thanks to a dual cover tensioning system and a frame that is constructed using galvanized heavy steel. The shelters’ large size makes it ideal for use as a workshop area or a multiple car and truck storage facility. It also provides superior protection to animals and for materials and equipment storage.
As far as single tube construction is concerned, heavy galvanized steel ensures that the frame is the heaviest possible. Despite this, the Peaked Truss can be assembled quickly, right from the package. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. Heat welded seams feature in all fabric components.
A dual cover tensioning system allows the shelter to be adjusted easily and quickly in all directions. The door can be winched up from the exterior of the building, using the provided crank, and requires very little exertion. The peak cover design prevents any water logging or snow build-up. The cover includes wind release flaps.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Fourteen cable earth anchors and a set of auger anchors are included with the unit.
Call 1-800-987-4337 for more detailed information.
Commercial Peaked Truss Building Features and Specifications:
- Sliding Fabric Door with 39′ Width x 13′ Height
- Thirteen (13) Foot Side Wall Clearance For Equipment Storage Near Edges Shelter
- Ratchet Down Cover for a Drum Tight Fit.
- Two (2) Foot Truss for Extra Strength.
- Heavy Duty Three (3) Inch Diameter Structural Steel Frame
- 16,255 lbs. Shipped in 2 Crates* Via Motor Freight
- Anchors Eighty-Eight (88) Steel Pegs & Twenty-Nine (29) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & Drive Rod
- Arches Nine (9) on 73″ spacing: 3″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors White
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Cover UV protected, fabric-backed polyethylene, 18.1 oz. weight
- Size 65′ Width x 49′ Length x 26′ Height
- End Door Size 39′ x 13′
- Mechanical roll-up design
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
Have questions or need assistance in placing your order, call a specialist at 1-800-987-4337.
Shipping: All Rhino Shelter Portable Shelters are shipped by common truck carriers which normally provide curbside service. This means that you are responsible for unloading your shelter from the truck and moving it to where you are going to set it up. Some truck drivers will assist you in unloading the shelter and may have a tailgate hydraulic lift; others may not. For more information call us at 1-800-987-4337.