The Horse/Livestock Run-in Shelter 22 x 24 is ideal for protecting livestock, while the open-ended design provides excellent ventilation. A galvanized steel frame ensures that the shelter is durable and rust-resistant.
The Rhino Shelters House-style Run In shelter is designed to provide protection for livestock, while not sacrificing ventilation. The house-style roof prevents any water logging or snow build-up. Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The fabric for the main cover is CPAI-84 rated and manufactured using fire retardant, UV resistant poly, featuring woven backing and heat-welded seams. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material.
Each unit comes equipped with cable earth anchors and 36″ drive rod.
Note: End Panel Doors are not included and may be purchase separately.
Horse/Livestock Run-in Shelter Features and Specifications:
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Wind Brace Support on all 4 corners
- 10oz., CPAI-84 Polyethylene Fabric Backed Cover
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps – All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover
- Average Install time – 2 hours
- Anchors Fourteen (14) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & 36″ Drive Rod
- Arches Seven (7) on 48″ spacing: 2-3/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Green, Gray
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover meets CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Size 22′ Width x 24′ Length x 12′ Height
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
Have questions or need assistance in placing your order, call a specialist at 1-800-987-4337.
Shipping: All Rhino Shelter Portable Shelters are shipped by common truck carriers which normally provide curbside service. This means that you are responsible for unloading your shelter from the truck and moving it to where you are going to set it up. Some truck drivers will assist you in unloading the shelter and may have a tailgate hydraulic lift; others may not. For more information call us at 1-800-987-4337.