The Portable RV/Boat Round-Style Shelter provides superior height clearance & is perfect for pickup trucks & smaller RVs. The front & back doors are width-sized & double-zippered to allow vehicles to enter or exit easily. 4′ foot rib spacing & round style design ensures that the shelter can withstand sizable snow build up & heavy winds. Also perfect as an outdoor workshop that is bright & well-ventilated.
The 14′ W x 30 ‘L x 12’ H Utility Round shelter provides superior protection, without sacrificing portability. As far as storage space is concerned, the shelter is ideal for larger vehicles and can be transformed into an outdoor work space. The round-style roof prevents water logging and snow build-up
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10 oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colors. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate poles. Earth anchors and 36″ stainless steel tether and drive rod come with the package.
Portable RV/Boat Round-Style Shelter Features and Specifications:
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strenght and Long Life
- Easy Bolt Together Design, All Pre-drilled & Cut
- Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Two (2) Double Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
- One (1) Roll-up Door Kit
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective Stainless Steel Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench Included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Assembles in Four (4) Hours
- Anchors Fourteen (14) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & 36″ Drive Rod
- Arches Seven (7) on 60″ spacing: 1-5/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Forest Green, Gray, and Tan
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Size 14′ Width x 30′ Length x 12′ Height
- End Door Size 12′ x 10′
- Double zipper door at each end
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
Have questions or need assistance in placing your order, call a specialist at 1-800-987-4337.
Shipping: All Rhino Shelter Portable Shelters are shipped by common truck carriers which normally provide curbside service. This means that you are responsible for unloading your shelter from the truck and moving it to where you are going to set it up. Some truck drivers will assist you in unloading the shelter and may have a tailgate hydraulic lift; others may not. For more information call us at 1-800-987-4337.