The RV/Boat House-style shelter is ideal for protecting large vehicles, such as motor homes, boats, and trailers. Featuring front and back doors, entering or exiting the shed with a vehicle is effortless. A roll-up door and full anchoring kit are included with the unit.
The Portable RV/Boat House Style Shelter provides superior protection, without sacrificing portability. The massive dimensions means the shelter can easily accommodate large vehicles. The center-ridge roof line ensures that height is not an issue, with extra space along the side enclosures an added benefit.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10 oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colors. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate poles. Earth anchors and 36″ stainless steel tether and drive rod come with the package.
Portable RV/Boat House-Style Shelter Features and Specifications:
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
- Two(2) Double Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
- One (1) Roll-up Door Kit
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps – All Open Ends Standard
- Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Twenty-Two (22) Permanent Anchors
- Average install time – 8 to 10 Hours
- Arches Eleven (11) on 48″ spacing: 2-3/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Hunter Green, Gray
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Size 14′ Width x 42′ Length x 17′ Height
- Door Size 12′ Width x 11’8″ Height: Double zipper door at each end
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
Have questions or need assistance in placing your order, call a specialist at 1-800-987-4337.
Shipping: All Rhino Shelter Portable Shelters are shipped by common truck carriers which normally provide curbside service. This means that you are responsible for unloading your shelter from the truck and moving it to where you are going to set it up. Some truck drivers will assist you in unloading the shelter and may have a tailgate hydraulic lift; others may not. For more information call us at 1-800-987-4337.