The Portable Two Car Garage provides the best in instant and portable protection for any purpose. Typical uses include vehicle protection, storage, equipment/material storage, and workshop areas. A heavy duty completely galvanized frame eliminates corrosion and provides long life to the value. Wind brace members in all four corners insure structural integrity in almost any condition.
The pre-drilled frame is easily assembled with minimal hand tools. Unlike other products, no drilling or field cutting is required. Unit features triple zipper doors on both ends to allow drive though capability, and good ventilation. Each unit comes equipped with fourteen (14) duckbill earth anchors with a 36” stainless steel tether and a drive rod to secure the unit at all strategic points, plus one complete roll-up door kit. (enough for one end)
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10 oz. fabric. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Cable earth anchors and 36″ drive rod come with the package.
Portable Two Car Garage Specifications and Features:
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Wind Brace Support on all 4 corners
- Two (2) Triple Zipper Doors Standard
- One (1) Complete Roll-up Door Kit
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps – All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Average Install Time Two (2) Hours
- Anchors Fourteen (14) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & 36″ Drive Rod
- Arches Seven (7) on 48″ spacing: 2-3/8″ galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Forest Green, Gray or Tan
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Interior Color White
- Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Size 22′ Width x 24′ Length x 12′ Height
- Door Size 20′ Width x 6’6″ Height: Triple zipper door at each end
Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
Have questions or need assistance in placing your order, call a specialist at 1-800-987-4337.
Shipping: All Rhino Shelter Portable Shelters are shipped by common truck carriers which normally provide curbside service. This means that you are responsible for unloading your shelter from the truck and moving it to where you are going to set it up. Some truck drivers will assist you in unloading the shelter and may have a tailgate hydraulic lift; others may not. For more information call us at 1-800-987-4337.